- Prices may change due to fiscal, monetary, economic or social measures.
- If the prices in the offer or booking confirmation differ from a price list, in case of doubt the prices in the offer or booking confirmation always apply.
- Payment/deposit: The invoice has to be paid upon departure. A deposit may be charged for bookings.
- We accept the following credit cards: Eurocard, Visa, Master Card. Payments with debit card are usually limited abroad: please check with your bank.
- Our bank details: Raiffeisenkasse Latsch, IBAN: IT 33 F 08110 58450 000300003832, SWIFT-BIC-CODE: RZSBIT21015.
- We change foreign currencies in-house at the respective daily exchange rate.
- The terms and conditions apply according to our website.
Advantageous cancellation conditions for direct bookers:
We have made our cancellation policies more flexible for direct bookers because of the current situation.
- For cancellations made up to 31 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
- For cancellations within 30 to 7 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations within 6 to 2 days prior to arrival, 80% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations within 1 day prior to arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the amount paid for the missing days.
Please note that we may deduct a deposit or the percentage amount according to the cancellation policy in the event of a cancellation for which a fee is charged and early departure.
Please note that handling fees of € 35 may apply for a possible return transfer in case of cancellation.
As long as the guest is unable to make decisions or the relatives of the guest cannot be contacted, the accommodation provider will provide medical treatment at the guest's expense. The scope of these care measures ends, however, when the guest can make decisions or the relatives have been informed of the illness.
The accommodation provider has claims for compensation against the contractual partner and the guest, or in the event of death, against their legal successor, in particular for the following costs:
a) Open medical expenses, costs for patient transport, medication and medical aids
b) room disinfection,
c) laundry, bed linen and bedding that have become unusable, otherwise for the disinfection or thorough cleaning of all these items,
d) restoration of walls, furnishings, carpets, etc., insofar as these have been contaminated or damaged in connection with the illness or death,
e) room rental, insofar as the space was used by the guest, plus any days in which the rooms cannot be used due to disinfection, evacuation, etc.,
f) any other damage to the accommodation provider.